Garrett Miller has worked in all facets of real estate during his 15 year career including: finance, development, asset management, leasing, property management and construction. His background as a principal investor and developer enables him to fully comprehend all aspects of a transaction to identify the best solution. He has secured more than $300MM of debt and equity on real estate transactions as a principal investor and has helped to arrange over $400MM of debt and equity in the past 4 years as a capital advisor and financing broker.
A representative sample of his transactions include (P – Principal):
- Curtis Center: Philadelphia, PA, 885,000 sf Office building, $110MM of debt and equity
- Public Ledger Building: Philadelphia, PA, 435,000 sf Office Building, $50MM of debt and equity
- Sanatoga Village Shoppes: Pottsville, PA, 48,000 sf Shopping Center, $8.5MM of debt (P)
- Warminster Plaza: Warminster, PA, 112,000 sf Shopping Center, $19MM of debt
- Lansdale Plaza: Lansdale, PA, 138,000 sf Shopping Center, $32MM of debt
- Diamond Green, Philadelphia, PA, 300 Bed Student Housing, $22.5M Bank Loan
- 1499 Christopher Columbus Blvd: Philadelphia, PA, 15 acre Land Parcel, $15MM Bridge Loan
- The Rialto Building, Philadelphia, PA, 38,000 sf Office Building, $7.4MM CMBS Loan
- 1914 Rittenhouse: Philadelphia, PA, 15,000 sf townhome, $9.5MM Construction Loan
- Kirkbride Center: Philadelphia, PA, 300,000 sf Medical Campus, $13.0MM Bridge Loan
- iStorage: National, Self-Storage Portfolio, $8.0MM Preferred Equity Investment
- Lake Geneva Estate: Lake Geneva, WI, Golf Course & Land, $5.0MM Bridge Loan
Over the past 15 years Mr. Miller has worked with various national and local firms including: Mount Lucas Management (1999 – 2001) as an analyst; CB Richard Ellis (2002 – 2006) as a leasing associate primarily working as a landlord representative leasing office space throughout Midtown Manhattan and Harbor Plaza in Jersey City, NJ; Walnut Street Capital (2006 – 2009) as the head of the development and asset management teams; Hill International Real Estate Partners (2009 – 2011) as the President of the development group that proposed the 1.8MM sf American Commerce Center.
Mr. Miller is a former member of the US Olympic Team having competed in the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games where he placed 5th as a member of the Men’s Open 8+. He is a three-time World Champion having won Gold as a member of the Men’s Open 8+ that won World Championships in 1997 (Lac d'Aiguebelette, France), 1998 (Cologne, Germany) and 1999 (St. Catherines, Canada) and a three-time CRASH-B Sprints World Indoor Rowing Collegiate Champion in 1997, 1998 and 1999 and Silver Medalist in the Open Men’s International Final in 1999. He was a Captain of the University of Pennsylvania Rowing Team (1998 – 1999) and led them to the Ivy League and Eastern Sprints Championship in 1998. He was recently inducted into the United States Rowing Hall of fame as a member of the 2014 class.
He graduated in 1999 with a Bachelors of Science in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He currently resides in Chestnut Hill with his wife (Jennifer) and their children (Chloe, Sydney, and Garrett).